Due to the coronavirus pandemic and the recent changes announced by the government in regard to social distancing we have put the following FURTHER strict measures in place to ensure the safety of both our team and our valued customers starting Monday 6th April 2020.
- Our shop hours have CHANGED. Our new hours will now be from 10am – 2pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Our showroom will be closed on Wednesdays. This is to allow us to focus on the large increase in phone and internet enquiries we are now receiving. Phone calls and emails will still be answered as normal.
- If you attend our store you will now find the entry to the building locked and there is a doorbell to press. A team member will greet you at the servery window to the left of the door and will help with your enquiry/purchase.
• We ask that whenever possible you contact us via phone on 1800 034 779 or email us at email@example.com with any questions you may have regarding our range of products. We are trying to limit face-to-face contact as much as possible during this time.
• We ask that as much as possible you refrain from paying in cash and use EFTPOS to pay for goods. We can also take payment over the phone or on our website.
• If you wish to purchase without any contact with our store or team we are more than happy to take payment over the phone before you arrive at the store, or alternatively you can purchase on our website and select ‘local pickup’. When you arrive at our store we ask that you call us from your vehicle and one of our team will load your goods whilst you wait in your vehicle. Once our team have unloaded the goods and returned to the shop you can exit your vehicle to secure your goods before leaving the premises.
• We have increased our cleaning efforts and are constantly disinfecting surfaces such as desks, computers, door handles and our EFTPOS machine.