Due to the coronavirus pandemic we have put the following measures in place.
• If you are from Metropolitan Melbourne or Mitchell Shires we ask that you DO NOT travel to visit our store. Please call or email us to organise the best freight option for you.
• Our shop hours will remain restricted for the foreseeable future. Our shop hours are from 10am – 2pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Our showroom will be closed on Wednesdays. This is to allow us to focus on the large increase in phone and internet enquiries we are now receiving. Phone calls and emails will still be answered as normal.
• If you attend our store you will find the entry to the building locked and there is now a doorbell to press. A team member will greet you at the servery window to the left of the door and will help with your enquiry/purchase.
• We ask that whenever possible you contact us via phone on 1800 034 779 or email us at email@example.com with any questions you may have regarding our range of products. We are trying to limit face-to-face contact as much as possible during this time.
• We ask that as much as possible you refrain from paying in cash and use EFTPOS to pay for goods. We can also take payment over the phone or on our website.
• If you wish to purchase without any contact with our store or team we are more than happy to take payment over the phone before you arrive at the store, or alternatively you can purchase on our website and select ‘local pickup’. When you arrive at our store we ask that you call us from your vehicle and one of our team will load your goods whilst you wait in your vehicle. Once our team have loaded the goods and returned to the shop you can exit your vehicle to secure your goods before leaving the premises.
• We have increased our cleaning efforts and are constantly disinfecting surfaces such as desks, computers, door handles and our EFTPOS machine.
These are tough and unprecedented times, but we will continue to serve our customers in any way we can! We thank you for your understanding.