If you’ve got a lot of wood to split then one of our log splitters is just what you need! Designed to combat Australian hardwoods, these splitters boast a powerful motor and large ramming force. This unit comes with a 15HP Lifan Electric Start Engine (a 14HP Genuine Kohler Electric Start Engine is available for an additional $400).
These units are made with a heavy duty reinforced ‘I’ beam for maximum strength and come with a reinforced end plate for extra durability.
The splitters come with a resting table that can be mounted to either side of the unit. But if the wood you want to split is too heavy to lift it doesn’t matter because these machines can also be used in a vertical position!
Complete with a 50mm tow hitch and safety chains these units are easily moved around the home or farm (not designed for road use).
Our log splitters are fully assembled and tested in our workshop and are ready to take home and start splitting immediately! Pick-up only.
Our splitters have the following features:
• 15HP Lifan EPA Approved Engine
• 36AH Calcium Maintenance-Free Battery
• Reinforced ‘I’ Beam With Heavy Duty End Plate
• Log Stripper
• Oil Site Glass
• 40 Tonne Ram
• Model DDLS40TSK
• 15 HP Lifan EPA Approved 4 Stroke Engine with Electric Start
• 175 x 175mm Heavy Duty Reinforced ‘I’ Beam With Reinforced End Plate 500 x 250mm
• Hydraulic Pump Delivers 3600 Psi (25Mpa) Maximum
• Ram Has Large 5″ Bore With 23.4″ Or 595mm Stroke
• Max Log Length 650mm
• 14 Second Cycle Time With 2 Stage Pump
• Heavy Duty Steel Wedge
• Top Mounted Hydraulic Control Valve
• Resting Table That Can Be Bolted On Either Side Of Unit
• Max Towing Speed 72kmh (Not For Road Use)
• Two Easy Steps From Splitting Horizontal to Vertical Position
• 2″ 50mm Tow Hitch With Safety Chains For Mower, Tractor, Car Or Quad
• 16″ Pneumatic Wheels With Tapered Bearings (16×6.5×8)
• Heavy Duty Fold Up Jockey Wheel
• Hydraulic Ram Can Be Stopped At Any Stage During Splitting Cycle
• Automatic Return Valve
• 1260mm Wide Wheel Base (will not fit in a 6×4 trailer)
• Powder Coated Black & Blue
• Unit Weight 325Kg (dry) or 360kg (including fluids)
• Shipping Weight 365Kg (dry)
• 12 Months Parts Warranty
• Assembly Required
• Instructions Included
• Requires 28 Litres ISO 46 Hydraulic Oil
|Dimensions||225 × 56 × 56 cm|
15HP Lifan Engine, 14HP Kohler Engine