Our tractor 3 point linkage log splitter is an economical solution for splitting wood. Using your tractors hydraulics you can save yourself the expense of an engine powered log splitter by using the power of your tractor.
Designed to combat Australian hardwoods, these splitters boast a large ramming force. These units are made with a heavy duty reinforced ‘I’ beam for maximum strength and come with a reinforced end plate for extra durability.
These splitters can be used in both horizontal and vertical positions, so if the wood you are splitting is too heavy to pick up it doesn’t matter! Simply change the log splitter to the vertical position and you can split right on the ground!
Our 3PL splitters have the following features:
• Reinforced ‘I’ Beam
• Log Stripper
• 30 Tonne Ram
• Model DDLS303PLSK
• Comes Complete With Hydraulic Hoses With Male Poppets (A Set Of Rear Remotes Is Required)
• 150 x 150mm Heavy Duty Reinforced ‘I’ Beam For Maximum Strength
• Ram Has Large 4″ Bore With 19.3″ Or 490mm Stroke
• Heavy Duty Steel Wedge
• Two Easy Steps From Splitting Horizontal to Vertical Position
• Hydraulic Ram Can Be Stopped At Any Stage During Splitting Cycle
• Automatic Return Valve
• Top Mounted Hydraulic Control Valve
• Cat 1 Linkages
• Maximum Log Length 490mm
• Powder Coated Black & Blue
• Unit Weight Approx 155Kg
• Shipping Weight Approx 175Kg
• 12 Months Parts Warranty
|Dimensions||225 × 56 × 56 cm|
15HP Lifan Engine, 14HP Kohler Engine