Dissy Machinery warrants all their products against defective materials and/or workmanship for a period of 12 months from the original purchase date. Proof of defect and return of defective part/s may be required as part of the warranty process and any freight costs are the responsibility of the purchaser. The purchaser is responsible for any charges in relation to disassembling parts and reassembling replacement parts.
Dissy Machinery takes no responsibility and warranty will be void for products that have been misused, improperly assembled, modified or incorrectly serviced/maintained. Warranty does not cover usual wear and tear.
Dissy Machinery reserves the right to decide whether a product is defective. Dissy Machinery takes no responsibility for products damaged in transit.
Dissy Machinery does not provide warranty on any cutting blades, cutting bits, discs, hammer blades, rippers, tynes, scarifiers, tyres/wheels, clutch plates, friction plates, bearings and belts.
Product design and specifications are subject to change due to our policy of product improvements. Design changes and improvements may be made by Dissy Machinery whenever it believes the effectiveness of its products can be improved. Dissy Machinery has no obligation to incorporate any improvements to products in which are currently in service or have been supplied.
Dissy Machinery is not responsible for damages for personal injury, damages to other equipment, other property damage, whether suffered by you or by a third party. Dissy Machinery accepts no liability resulting from your failure to assemble a product correctly.
Dissy Machinery is not liable for damages based upon inconvenience for the defective product, loss of use of the products, loss of time, loss of income/profits, loss of business opportunity, loss of goodwill, interface with business relationships and/or other commercial loss.
Purchasers, dealers or agents of Dissy Machinery are not authorised to give warranty on behalf of Dissy Machinery and claims will only be recognised if lodges as outlined below in the warranty process.
If you believe your purchase was damaged during shipping we require you to contact us within 5 days of receiving the goods and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue.
- Contact Dissy Machinery or your point of purchase who will contact Dissy Machinery
- Photo and video evidence of the defective product/part may be require along with a brief description of the defect
- The claim will be assessed by Dissy Machinery to determine whether the warranty claim will be approved. This can take up to five business days from when Dissy Machinery was provided with the information as stated in point 2.
- Any work commenced without approval from Dissy Machinery will not be covered by warranty. In most cases replacement parts are simple to fit and Dissy Machinery staff can assist with technical advice via phone or email to assist customers.
- Travel and freight charges associated with the processing of a warranty claim will not be covered by Dissy Machinery and is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Dissy Machinery is committed to 100% customer satisfaction! If you are unhappy for any reason, you can return your purchase within 30 days of the shipping date. We do not charge a restocking fee. Goods must be returned unused and in their original packaging/shipping crate.
- Email [email protected] or call 1800 034 779 with your order number.
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping and may ship the item back using the carrier of their choice.
- We do not accept any returns after 30 days from the shipping date.
- To cancel an order please contact us asap. If your goods have not shipped with can provide an immediate refund. If your goods have already shipped we will issue a refund as soon as the goods are received back from you and processed at our warehouse.